CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oklahoma and other

My hair has never looks so good... i thought i'd show everyone how shinny it is...

I was folding towels and Luigi decided to help me out... gotta love him for trying...

Me and Boogs sleeping... it was way to early to be up for the both of us...


Everyone knows if theres a couch around my dad will find it and fall asleep... what can i say thats what he's good at...



This is my uncle Danny cooking pancakes for breakfast, aunt Linda cousin Danny and me watching the master cook... gotta say they really are fun people..










My beautiful lil Gramma Rosie.. just gotta say that im really happy i got to get to know her this past year cause oh man is she funny...

6 comments:

Gramma 24 said...

BOY!!!! Last time I saw lil Danny, he was about the size of Emily only heavier. He is a BIG MAN!!!! Linda and Danny look the same, just older like the rest of us!! Nice house!
Love yur hair cut- your pictures look like a real sysifticated lady!! Texas style!! You look good Honey Girl! Miss you!! Love you

Gramma 24 said...

can't spell safisticated!!!

Pardue Family said...

sophisticated...xo

Pardue Family said...

I love your hair...has it looked like that again since???

*Amber* said...

umm... i try but no it hasnt looked exactly like it... i dunno what she put in it to make it look like that but i want some...

bailey_noel said...

that was a really long post Ammer!!! i miss you like crazy!!
love ya!!bailey