CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

25 things about me..

1. I miss my family like crazy.
2. I was born in Oceanside Ca. and will live there again one day.
3. For some reason i love tattoos and my mom hates that.
4. My hero is my dad, id be lost without him.
5. I dont completly hate Texas, its growing on me.
6. Im addicted to Banana Cream Pie milkshakes from Sonic.
7. My favorite places to eat are Upper Crust, In N Out, and Anita's.. oh and now O.C. Burgers.
8. If i could i would live at Disneyland.
9. Someday i want to go to Disneyworld.
10. If i could travel anywhere in the world id go to Astralia and New Zeland "if those arent spelled right oh well".
11. Sometimes i think about taking a roadtrip back to California but then i stop the day dreaming..
12. One of my favorite things to do was pick Emily up from school and take her to a movie, or just hand out at my family's house..i miss that.
13. My brother is one of my best friends, even though we live thousands of miles apart.
14. I love home cooked food.
15. Someday soon i will own a big truck, when that happens WATCH OUT!!
16. People like to come to me with their animal problems.
17. I can never fall asleep until 3 or 4 in the morning (im broken)
18. I love walking on the beach.
19. If i could go back in time it would be to the days where Saved by the Bell was always on.
20. I was obsessed with NSYNC.
21. My favorite dog is German Shepards and someday im gonna get another one.
22. I am spoiled and sometimes i wish i wasnt.
23. Im a daddy's girl inside and out
24. Rice crispy squares, chocolate chip cookies, and brownies are not my best friend.
25. I wanna come home :(

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

AAWWW, you made me cry!! I miss you so mucy Ammmer!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxoxoooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey_noel said...

that last one was soooo sad i miss you soooo much!!!i love you!!!invinite x's and o's